Client Services Officer | Financial Planning
Location: Mermaid Beach, Gold Coast
Why Do We Need You?
Toro Wealth specialises in retirement planning advice for 55-65 year-olds, providing strategic guidance with minimal product recommendations.
Due to rapid growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced client services officer to join our dynamic team on the Gold Coast.
What You’ll Get in Return
The opportunity to work with the founders to build a culture where everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work and be recognised for their efforts.
Plus, you’ll get:
- A fun and supportive work environment
- A competitive salary (based on experience)
- Opportunities to collaborate with a team of knowledgeable and high-achieving professionals
- Regular company events and social gatherings
- The chance to be a part of a rapidly growing business with numerous opportunities for advancement
What’s the Role?
Your role will include:
- Permanent, full-time role at the Mermaid Beach office on the Gold Coast
- Managing adviser calendar and appointments
- Liaising with clients to request and follow-up required information
- Guiding clients (via templated email) through each step of the advice process
- Basic implementation relating to superannuation only
- General administrative duties
Who Are You?
Are you experienced in working within a financial planning firm in a client services capacity? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are accepting applications from financial advisers who:
- Friendly and easy-going
- Highly organised with good time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in a financial planning client services role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly phone manner
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively to manage your workload
- Ability to utilise Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with XPLAN an advantage
Please note that we will only be responding to applicants who meet the above criteria.
To apply please email your resume to [email protected]